Saturday 9 February 2013

Music Magazine: Contents Page analysis



  • This contents page looks very full which makes the audience believe there is a lot in the magazine
  • The big numbers next to photos makes it easier for fans to find the articles about their favorite people
  • 'Q' magazine has a red house style so this contents page includes a lot of red so the contents and cover match 
  • It doesn't have any graphics and the writing is set out very maturely, meaning this contents is for an older audience
  • It uses many different fonts to make it look appealing

This contents page works very well and I would want to make my contents more like this, I think I need to add more pictures to my contents and also add numbers to the photos so people can easily find what they are looking for in my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment