Tuesday 26 February 2013

Music Magazine: Choice of Actors and Outfits

I chose Lydia and Molly to be my actors because Lydia is my Future artist and she has wide, bright eyes, which I thought would help a lot with making the audience feel engaged, her looking into the camera shows a connection between the audience and Lydia. Also I chose Molly because she is already in a band which helps, also because she has a lot of vintage clothing and I thought she could help me with portraying a past artist.

I chose these outfits for Lydia because they look nice on her although they don't look too fancy or expensive, which would let the readers of my magazine believe that you don't need a lot of money or expensive clothes to look nice, this will work in my favor as my target audience do not have a lot of money to spend. Also the clothes are suited to the genre.

Finally I chose the outfit for Molly because they look quite vintage and she is my past artist, so the vintage clothes will help my magazine look more realistic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment