Thursday 24 January 2013

Music Magazine: Double page spread analysis



This is my analysis of a double page spread, its easy to see what audience it is aimed for because it is only a short interview and so the audience wouldn't have to do a lot of reading also the picture takes up most of the space. There is an obvious house style that matches the contents and front cover I did earlier on in my blog. Also the illustrations appeal to a younger audience, with little stars and the big speech bubble all around the page.

There are a few things from this magazine I am going to use on my own, like using pictures to take up a lot of the page as they are m ore appealing than blocks of writing, also the obvious style this magazine has, I want to show constantly through my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment