Thursday 31 January 2013

Music Magazine: Pitch



I have decided that I want to do the genre pop for my magazine, but I want to make it appeal to older generation between 15 - 25, because most pop magazines focus on younger about 13 - 16. To make my magazine slightly different I want to include modern and old pop music and artists to attract a different audience.

 
Having only one main image on the front will help me achieve this audience, as you can see the first image looks more mature and would attract an older audience whereas the second looks very jam packed to attract a younger audience, also the first one has less bold colours than the second, which I also want to use and they have more of an obvious colour scheme.
 
I want to call  my magazine That sound because it is simple and easy to remember, also easy to see that it is a music magazine, I want a bold, but easy to read font:
For example:
 

 That Sound.

That sound.

However I want to mske the 'O' in 'sound' to be a record disk this is because it includes something old showing that the magazine also includes old music.
 
For example:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment