Wednesday 13 March 2013

Preliminary Task: School Magazine Contents Page



This is my school magazines contents page, this changed quite a lot from my draft as I had the same background as the front cover and I had a picture of stationery instead of students working. However I made these changes to make the magazine look more appealing, the front cover and the contents page still match because of the two fonts and the gold rectangle underlining contents. The photo of the folders I used as the background because it shows a typical school environment and also it makes the contents page look more interesting then one colour would. As I have already mentioned I used the same fonts so the front and content pages matched. The image showed a school environment and so was related to the page and also it made the page look less plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment